Monday 31 March 2014

Quote from a friend in Malawi via facebook

Hi,  
 
I want to share this with you as I think it says SO MUCH.  It can apply to so many aspects of our lives, not just school.   This young woman is going to school in the USA, working on her Doctorate degree.   She was teaching nursing at the Hospital in Blantyre when we were there and got this opportunity to further her studies. 
 
She is struggling but determined!   Here is what she said on her facebook:
 
"My studies always teach me about life. I came to a breaking point and was tired with my homework, decided to sleep over it cause I just couldn't do all of it anymore. In the morning I woke up and reminded myself that it might be hard but this is my life and not doing anything about it does not change the situation. I woke up took my books and started writing, positive that one day I will graduate and enjoy the fruits of my hard work. The same applies with life, when we get to breaking points it is not time to give up....but to reflect on why we had those dreams in the first place, and know that no matter the outcome, give life your very best!"
 
 
 
 

1 comment: